Cargo Handling - Export
Shipments are accepted for carriage no later than 210 minutes before the scheduled departure of the given flight (240 minutes on Airbus 310 aircraft flights). A period of 90 minutes continues to apply to Equation-type documents, and as of 1 December 2006, these shipments must be booked at least 180 minutes before the planned departure of the flight.
Documents required for shipments for export
- Single Administrative Document or Transit Declaration (depending on the type of goods)
Accompanying documents required for shipments for export
- Goods for sale: at least 3 copies of the export invoice
- Dangerous goods: dangerous goods declaration
- Weapons: import licence based on the requirements of the country of destination of the shipment
- Live animals: vaccination document, veterinary certificate not more than 3 days old
- Human remains: death certificate, confirmation by a hygienist, in the case of a foreign national a transport permit (issued by the embassy of the given country)
- Food, medications: PHYTO certificate of harmlessness to health or Veterinary Certificate
Questions and Information
If you require any further information, please contact Skyport at Tariff Department.
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.