Cargo Handling - Import
Documents required for collecting a shipment
- Identification document or authorisation to collect the goods and authorisation for the customs procedure for the customs authority
- Number of the aviation loading document or notice of the arrival of the shipment
- Companies and shipping companies must also present:
- Document of the assignment of a tax identification number (Tax ID)
- Excerpt from the commercial register, trade register, or import licence
If you require any further information, please contact the Skyport Košice Airport branch.
All shipments proceeding from a third country must be released by the local customs authority under the relevant mode (free circulation, transit to a domestic customs house, etc.) before they can be released from Skyport’s warehouse. The release of the shipment is confirmed by the customs authority by stamping the original of the aviation loading document.
The customs authority is based at the old terminal of Košice Airport.
Documents required for customs clearance
- Original aviation loading document
- Single Administrative Document or Transit Declaration
- Invoice for the goods
- Any other accompanying documents confirming the origins of the goods, their nature, or harmlessness to health
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.