Cargo Handling - Export
Documents required for shipments for export:
- Single Administrative Document or Transit Declaration (depending on the type of goods)
Accompanying documents required for shipments for export
- Goods for sale: at least 3 copies of the export invoice
- Dangerous goods: dangerous goods declaration
- Weapons: import licence based on the requirements of the country of destination of the shipment
- Live animals: vaccination document, veterinary certificate not more than 3 days old
- Human remains: death certificate, confirmation by a hygienist, in the case of a foreign national a transport permit (issued by the embassy of the given country)
- Food, medications: PHYTO certificate of harmlessness to health or Veterinary Certificate
Process of handling shipments for export
Shipments are accepted for carriage no later than 120 minutes before the scheduled departure of the given flight. A period of 90 minutes continues to apply to Equation-type documents, and as of 1 December 2006, these shipments must be booked 180 minutes before the planned departure of the flight.
If you require any further information, please contact the Skyport Košice Airport branch.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.