Cargo Handling - Export
Documents required for shipments for export:
- Single Administrative Document or Transit Declaration (depending on the type of goods)
Accompanying documents required for shipments for export
- Goods for sale: at least 3 copies of the export invoice
- Dangerous goods: dangerous goods declaration
- Weapons: import licence based on the requirements of the country of destination of the shipment
- Live animals: vaccination document, veterinary certificate not more than 3 days old
- Human remains: death certificate, confirmation by a hygienist, in the case of a foreign national a transport permit (issued by the embassy of the given country)
- Food, medications: PHYTO certificate of harmlessness to health or Veterinary Certificate
Export shipments are accepted for Czech Airlines flights 45 minutes before departure in the case of Equation shipments and 90 minutes before departure in the case of CGO shipments. RFS export shipments 120 min. and priority shipments (FLASH, Equation) 90 minutes before departure.
If you require any further information, please contact Skyport at Tariff Department.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: closed